HuskyPrint is a printing service for students, faculty, and staff at the University of Connecticut.
Library patrons that aren't a student, faculty, or staff member at UConn can also use HuskyPrint by purchasing a Library Services Card on the Storrs campus. The Library Services Card allows patrons unaffiliated with the University to use any of our public printers. These cards are pre-loaded with $2.00 worth of credit and are available for purchase with a $5 bill at the HuskyBucks machine located on Level 1 of the Homer Babbidge Library.
Pages cost $.10/side when printing in Black & White and $.35/side when printing in color. Payment is only accepted via HuskyBucks on a UConn ID (unless you're using a Library Services Card).
Computer Labs & vPC
HuskyPrint is pre-installed in computer labs in the following locations:
- Level 1 (Homer Commons) & Level B, Homer Babbidge Library, Storrs Campus
- Music & Dramatic Arts Library, Storrs Campus
- Center for Undergraduate Education, Storrs Campus
- Pharmacy Library, Storrs Campus
- Learning Commons, Jeremy Richard Library, Stamford Campus
- Library, Greater Hartford Campus
- Library, Torrington Campus
- Library and Rooms 224, 225, & 317, Waterbury Campus
- Library, Avery Point Campus
HuskyPrint is also pre-installed on the UConn vPC, which can be downloaded from vpc.uconn.edu.
Problem with your OneCard?
Contact the OneCard office and tell them what happened, when it happened, and where it happened.