HuskyPrint B&W for Windows HuskyPrint Color for Windows
- When you click on either the Black & White or Color download, you might be asked where you want to save it.
- Pick a place you can find, and once the download is finished, either click on the finished download in Chrome or go to the place you downloaded the file to, and click on it there.
- If you see a ‘User Account Control’ window pop up, click Yes.
- Now you’ll see a window that lists all of the HuskyPrint locations and asks you to click Accept to move on.
- When you see this window, click Install.
- The HuskyPrint installer will take a couple moments to finish up, and when it is all set, click Finish.
- You now have either HuskyPrint Black & White or HuskyPrint Color installed on your Windows PC.
Printing Using HuskyPrint
- To use HuskyPrint, just open up any app and select the Print option.
- Make sure either HuskyPrint Black & White or HuskyPrint Color is selected as your printer, and click Print.
- You will immediately see the ‘Print Job Details’ screen pop up.
- Type in any name you’d like for your print job, and then click Print.
- When you go to any of the HuskyPrint locations, just swipe your UConn OneCard, and you will see the name you entered for your print job.